Chantilly, VA
July 28 - Aug 1, 2021

Vendor Info

Virginia-Specific:

Virginia vendors and their families are prohibited from participating in yard sales. I realize this seems harsh and perhaps arbitrary, but fact is yard sale is very popular and the tables are limited. If a vendor truly has a family member who wants to sell LEGO stuff, I recommend that vendor provide an "island table" in front of their booth during AFOL days. If you strongly wish to participate you can see the yard sale coordinator for a "runner up" sign-up sheet. If any tables are leftover, you can have a spot - at the discretion of the yard sale coordinator. Only BrickFair-supplied tables will be used for the yard sales; providing your own tables will not alter the physical shape/layout of the yard sale. We are not able to accommodate everyone, and we're not trying to. Yard sale tables are limited and so are our energy and our capabilities. The yard sales will be only as big as our coordinators make them.

The deadline is... whenever tables sell out.  And they sell out early.

All 64 tables are sold.  Try other BrickFairs.  The table-count may increase, but don't count on it.  Once the map is drawn there is no more room for late-comers.

Yes, the DEC is huge, but regardless, we limit vendor tables to keep the focus on the MOCs.  Procrastinate at your own risk.

30% of planned vendor tables are up for grabs beginning Saturday, Jan 30th 2021.  The other 70% are held for specific returning vendors until Jan 28th.  Any unclaimed holds will also be up for grabs.

Vendor tables are $475 each (in addition to your registration fee).

73