PAST EVENT
Birmingham, AL
January 13 - 16, 2022

Vendor Info

Alabama-Specific:

Each vendor must remit taxes for the city, the county, and the state.  That's 4% plus 4% plus 2% = 10% taxes.  At the event, Todd will distribute envelopes.  You can pay by cash or checks (made out to City of Birmingham and State Of Alabama).  The envelopes must be filled with money, sealed, signed, and returned to Todd by 3:00pm Sunday.  You can guesstimate your final hour of sales so you can remit this on time.  Todd will deliver all the taxes to Birmingham City Hall.  If the clerk's office provides Todd with only 1 envelope, then only 1 municipality tax will be collected; but taxes are vendors' individual responsibility.

The deadline is... whenever tables sell out.  And they sell out early.

All 55 tables are sold.  Try other BrickFairs.  The table-count may increase, but don't count on it.  Once the map is drawn there is no more room for late-comers.

Yes, the BJCC is huge, but regardless, we limit vendor tables to keep the focus on the MOCs.  Procrastinate at your own risk.

30% of planned vendor tables are up for grabs beginning Thursday, Jul 15th 2021.  The other 70% are held for specific returning vendors until Jul 13th.  Any unclaimed holds will also be up for grabs.

Vendor tables are $275 each (in addition to your registration fee).

78