Secaucus, NJ
October 29 - Nov 1, 2020

Full Weekend:
Registration: $85
(Pay by 10/15/20
and save $15)

FAQ

Contact Us

Vendor Info

Participate!
GBC
World Of Lights
Micropolis
Annual Theme
Habitats
Vignette Swap
Moonbase

Vendor Info

Some vendors - not all - have tables "held" for them.

This is intended to aid returnees while leaving room for new vendors to join us.  70% of planned tables are held for returning vendors.  The remaining 30% is up for grabs - doled out on a first-come basis.

Wednesday, Apr 29th 2020 is the last day vendors may claim (and pay for!) their held tables.  On Apr 30th all unclaimed (and unpaid) holds are forfeited.  Those forfeited are added to the 30% remainder, and become available to the first-takers on Friday, May 1st 2020.

Any additional tables or cancellations are added to the 30% remainder.  Those remainder tables are available to all beginning May 1st 2020.  On May 1st 2020 vendors may grab available tables or join the Wait-List.

This system is automated, based on vendor stats (for those who've previously attended New Jersey).

At BrickFair NJ 2020 42 vendor tables are planned.  70% = 29 tables held.

Rank (recent years vended > earlier years vended)
  Number of past (New Jersey) events (as vendor)
    Total tables rented in past (New Jersey)
      Most recent tables rented (and thus, quantity held)
        Running total held (stopping at 70%)
         
AFOL Rank Events Total Tables Recent % Tables Status
Heather Cullin 51 6 24 4 10% Claimed
Tyler Page 51 6 24 4 19% Claimed
Victor Fernandez 51 6 23 4 29% unclaimed
Brian Lucy 51 6 18 3 36% Claimed
Mark Johnson 51 6 8 1 38% Claimed
Larry Pieniazek 42 5 20 4 48% Claimed
Steve Friedman 41 5 15 2 52% Claimed
Abbie Bocan 41 5 15 3 60% Claimed
Ryan Hauge 41 5 14 2 64% unclaimed
John Cendrowski 36 4 9 2 69% Claimed
josh koelsch 32 4 5 1 not held*
David Foglesong 30 3 7 3 not held*
Wesley Lewis 27 3 12 4 not held*
Bill Lazarus 27 3 12 4 not held*
Nick Ferguson 26 3 8 2 not held*
James Burrows 21 2 4 2 not held*
Jeannie Yip 18 2 6 3 not held*
Daniel Siskind 18 2 1 0 not held*
Christian Brown 17 2 2 1 not held*
Jeff Harry 15 2 5 3 not held*
donald bamberger 15 2 4 2 not held*
Kenneth Rigdon 13 2 11 *4/6 not held*
Chuck Mangin 13 2 8 4 not held*
Val Glaser 13 2 4 2 not held*
Lyuda Kifyak 11 1 4 4 not held*
Joe Trupia 11 1 3 3 not held*
mark ely 11 1 1 1 not held*
Jared Gella 10 1 2 2 not held*
John Murphy 10 1 1 1 not held*
Todd Hardy 9 1 4 4 not held*
Laura Coe 8 1 1 1 not held*
Hector Mercado 7 1 3 3 not held*
Dov Kawamoto 7 1 3 3 not held*
G Shagoury 7 1 2 2 not held*
Judit Subert 7 1 1 1 not held*
Karyn Traphagen 6 1 3 3 not held*
Tommy Armstrong 6 1 2 2 not held*
Mary Lyons 6 1 2 2 not held*
Mark Rondina 6 1 1 1 not held*
Ross Kessler 6 1 1 1 not held*

Past vendors are sorted by:

  1. Rank, where more recent vending years rank higher than earlier vending years,
  2. Number of events vended in the past,
  3. Total tables rented in the past,
  4. And finally, account number (not shown), so that AFOLs who joined earlier rank higher.
    This is your BrickFair.com account number, not registration number.  This number doesn't change.  Registering early won't help.

* Kenneth Rigdon's "Recent" tables were more than available (within the 70%).  Some were held; the rest must be reserved after Friday, May 1st 2020 like everyone else.

* "Not held" means you are not in line at all.  You must wait-list yourself!

This math determines who, among past vendors, enjoy held tables next year.  This is unrelated to choosing tables.  Table selection is based solely on date paid.

70