Chantilly, VA
Chantilly, VA
August 3 - 7, 2022

Vendor Info

Some vendors - not all - have tables "held" for them.

This is aids returnees while leaving room for new vendors to join.  70% of planned tables are held for returning vendors.  The remaining 30% is up for grabs - doled out on a first-come basis.

Tuesday, Mar 15th 2022 is the last day vendors may claim (and pay for) their held tables.  On Mar 16th all unclaimed (and unpaid) holds are forfeited.  Those forfeited are added to the 30% remainder, and become available to the first-takers on Thursday, Mar 17th 2022.

Any additional tables or cancellations are added to the 30% remainder.  Those remainder tables are available to all beginning Mar 17th 2022.  On Mar 17th 2022 vendors may grab available tables or join the Wait-List.

This system is automated, based on vendor stats (for those who've previously attended Virginia).

At BrickFair VA 2022 62 vendor tables are planned.  70% = 43 tables held.

Rank (recent years vended > earlier years vended)
  Number of past (Virginia) events (as vendor)
    Total tables rented in past (Virginia)
      Most recent tables rented (and thus, quantity held)
        Running total held (stopping at 70%)
         
AFOL Rank Events Total Tables Recent % Tables Status
Mark Johnson 90 12 13 1 2% Claimed
Victor Fernandez 85 10 44 3 6% Claimed
Joe Trupia 85 10 33 4 13% Claimed
Abbie Bocan 85 10 27 *4/3 19% Claimed
Larry Pieniazek 79 10 35 3 24% Claimed
Todd Hardy 77 10 38 3 29% unclaimed
Michael Friedmann 77 10 35 4 35% Claimed
Heather Cullin 76 8 33 4 42% Claimed
Tyler Page 72 9 37 4 48% Claimed
Ryan Hauge 72 9 33 3 53% Claimed
David Foglesong 70 7 21 4 60% Claimed
Chris Cott 69 7 26 4 66% Claimed
Daniel Siskind 58 9 28 0 not held*
Jeannie Yip 53 5 10 2 69% Claimed
Wesley Lewis 51 5 20 *1/3 71% Claimed
Payton Dean 46 5 5 1 not held*
James Burrows 42 4 8 2 not held*
Christian Brown 40 4 4 1 not held*
alex zhanov 39 5 22 *4/5 not held*
Chuck Mangin 38 8 37 3 not held*
Brian Lucy 36 3 7 2 not held*
Nate Moak 32 4 9 2 not held*
David Hall 30 5 18 4 not held*
Nick Ferguson 30 3 5 2 not held*
Eric Olson 28 8 32 3 not held*
Jeff Harry 28 4 9 2 not held*
John Gallogly 27 6 18 3 not held*
Bob Kojima 26 5 9 1 not held*
William Lynch 25 5 18 4 not held*
John Canepa 25 5 8 2 not held*
Jason Forthofer 25 3 7 4 not held*
Chris Byrne 25 2 3 2 not held*
Brian Edwards 24 3 3 1 not held*
Lyuda Kifyak 24 2 7 3 not held*
Nicolas Hartman 24 2 2 1 not held*
Amy Fazackerley 22 4 7 1 not held*
Nathan Lyle 21 3 4 1 not held*
Karyn Murphy 18 4 9 3 not held*
Brian Lyles 18 4 6 2 not held*
Garett Milks 17 2 7 4 not held*
Tommy Armstrong 15 5 11 1 not held*
vincent stafford 15 3 6 2 not held*
Mark Vreling 15 3 6 2 not held*
Rob Hendrix 14 3 6 2 not held*
Amanda Chaney 13 1 2 2 not held*
Mike Cracolici 13 1 2 2 not held*
Jorge Chaverri 13 1 1 1 not held*
Nicholas Cenci 13 1 1 1 not held*
Will Chapman 12 5 12 1 not held*
Andrew Vu 12 1 2 2 not held*
Richard Glatter 12 1 2 2 not held*
Thomas Erickson 11 4 20 4 not held*
Justin Wykowski 11 2 5 4 not held*
Shelli Dean 11 1 1 1 not held*
Nick Sanchez 11 1 1 1 not held*
Tim Forde 10 4 6 1 not held*
Rob Harnden II 10 2 5 3 not held*
Thida Rith-Williamson 10 1 3 3 not held*
Dawn Morse 10 1 2 2 not held*
Jim Rohrer 9 2 4 3 not held*
Angel Monje 9 1 2 0 not held*
Ethan Johnson 9 1 1 1 not held*
Kate Dermid 9 1 1 1 not held*
Bill Lazarus 8 1 5 *4/5 not held*
Hector Mercado 8 1 2 2 not held*
John Matz 8 1 1 1 not held*
Ole Erik Holboe 8 1 1 1 not held*
Laura Coe 8 1 1 1 not held*
Ty Hansen 7 2 4 2 not held*
David Pickett 7 2 4 3 not held*
Craig Dabler 7 2 2 1 not held*
Mark Rondina 7 1 2 2 not held*
josh koelsch 7 1 2 2 not held*
Dov Kawamoto 7 1 2 2 not held*
Mariann Asanuma 7 1 1 1 not held*
Jacob Okun 7 1 1 1 not held*
Kyle Peterson 6 3 14 *4/5 not held*
Guy Himber 6 1 1 1 not held*
John Shaffer 5 3 14 2 not held*
Kenneth Rigdon 5 1 4 4 not held*
Mitchell Glass 5 1 1 1 not held*
Joe Caravella 4 1 1 1 not held*
Vanessa Boson 4 1 1 1 not held*
RJ Peterson 3 3 12 4 not held*
Bob Luzenski 3 2 2 1 not held*
Mark Rondina 3 1 4 4 not held*
Anella Turra 1 1 1 1 not held*
Greg Hyland 1 1 1 1 not held*

Past vendors are sorted by:

  1. Rank, where more recent vending years rank higher than earlier vending years,
  2. Number of events vended in the past,
  3. Total tables rented in the past,
  4. And finally, account number (not shown), so that AFOLs who joined earlier rank higher.
    This is your BrickFair.com account number, not registration number.  This number doesn't change.  Registering early won't help.

* Kyle Peterson's "Recent" tables were more than available (within the 70%).  Some were held; the rest must be reserved after Thursday, Mar 17th 2022 like everyone else.

* "Not held" means you are not in line at all.  You must wait-list yourself!

This math determines who, among past vendors, enjoy held tables next year.  This is unrelated to choosing tables.  Table selection is based solely on date paid.

79